About the Journal
ISSN 2708-5244 (print)
The subjects of the journal are as follows:
- Physics of the atmosphere (including the stratosphere, mesosphere) and the ionosphere;
- Physics of the magnetosphere, geomagnetism;
- Fields and waves;
- Methods of the atmosphere and geospace investigation;
- Remote sensing, technical means and equipment;
- Software and data processing in geospace research;
- Space weather;
- Ecology of the atmosphere and geospace.
The Journal “Physics of Atmosphere and Geospace” is published twice a year.
Publication in the journal is free.